Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Believe

My friends who I told that he'd broken it off were shocked, tried to convince me to give it another go, but it's not my choice to make and I'm not going to paw after someone, no matter how in love I'd thought we were. Of course, I'm angry, hurt and upset, but what's there to say. It's a fait accompli and I have to respect that. I adore him and I can't imagine feeling otherwise, but he's torn up and confused at the moment and I add to his stress, rather than grant succour.

I'm sad - of course I'm torn up, it's all cliches and bad poetry in my heart right now, but that'll pass. For now, it's finding my feet again, going back to the gym, taking photos for a my friend who survived the hell of months in hospital, blood tests, acupuncture, writing articles; my thirtieth birthday.

No comments: