Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Talking with your mouth full



Went in to have blood taken again yesterday, will get results on the 30th. As always, I stressed out about it beforehand, but the appointment itself was quite enjoyable. Was nice to chat to the nurse who's taken my blood a few times in the past and making jokes like,

"Hello, it's been a while since we've seen you here!"
"No offence, but surely that's a good thing!"

Going every week over Christmas really wasn't a good look, so I'm very glad to be done with that. Hopefully, I won't get that trigger-level phone call telling me to come in urgently next week because I've dipped below 200, but I doubt that's likely.

While I was there, though, I did book in an appointment with a health advisor so my boyfriend and I can sit down with someone and get advice on how to make sure we remain a serodiscordant couple. I know they'll not tell either of us anything we couldn't work out for ourselves, but sometimes it's good to dedicate a little time to talking it through with a third party.

Temptation is to do a list and ask for an "Ok" or "Not ok" answer, like a ticklist.

"Can I cum in his ear?"
"Can I wank off with his blood all over my cock?"
"Can I cut him with a knife and fuck the hole?"

and so on. However, I've got a feeling it'd be like asking how much stuff costs in poundland, which is, of course, the funniest thing ever, but might spoil the gravitas of the situation. I'm a plague dog and should ever be reminded of that.

Tags:
,
,


No comments: